What Did Diddy Do? Why Sean Combs’ House Was Ransacked by the Feds – Hollywood Life

[ad_1]


See pictures



Photo Credit: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images

On March 25, 2024, Sean “Diddy” Combs‘ The Los Angeles home was confiscated by the authorities. The news comes amid legal troubles for the rapper and record producer, including a 2023 lawsuit he filed. an old friend Cassie Ventura, who he said he slept with. Although he denied the allegations and dropped the case, Combs remains under investigation by Homeland Security.

Find out more about Diddy’s legal troubles below.

Why Was Diddy’s House Destroyed?

Homeland Security has not publicly disclosed why they raided Diddy’s home. However, the organization issued a statement to many places regarding the incident.

“Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York conducted the enforcement action as part of an ongoing investigation, with the assistance of HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and local law enforcement partners,” Homeland Security said in a statement. CNN. “We will provide more information as it becomes available.”

According to NBC, a source told the newspaper that “three women and a man were questioned by authorities in Manhattan on charges of sex trafficking, sexual assault and the solicitation and distribution of narcotics and firearms.” The outlet also reported that Homeland Security and federal agents served search warrants on Diddy’s LA and Miami homes.

What Did Diddy Do?

As the 2024 Homeland Security investigation continues, Combs has previously made headlines rape cases at the end of 2023. In November, Diddy’s ex-boyfriend, Ventura, filed a lawsuit in Federal District Court in New York City for sexual assault and harassment.

According to court documents from Ventura’s trial, she accused Combs of “beating her” and “forced her to have sex” with “male prostitutes” while Diddy allegedly recorded her “experiences”. When Ventura and Combs started dating in 2005, she was 19 and he was 30. The exes had a steady relationship until 2007.

In response to the allegations, Mr. Combs defended himself from Instagram words.

“ENOUGH,” he wrote. “For the past few weeks, I have stood by and watched as people tried to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy. Disturbing claims have been made against me by people who want a quick payday. Let me be clear: I did not do any of the bad things that are being said. I will fight for my name. , my family is the truth.”

Diddy’s lawyer, Ben Brafman, also issued a statement, denying the allegations of rape.

“Mr. Combs strongly opposes these heinous and despicable charges,” the lawyer said. “For the past six months, Mr. Combs has been pressured by Ms. Ventura to hand over $30 million, threatening to write a damning book about their relationship, which has been categorically dismissed as defamation. Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms. Ventura has now launched a lawsuit filled with frivolous and outrageous lies, in an attempt to smear Mr. Combs’ reputation and demand compensation.”

Soon, Ventura and Combs dismissed the case that month. However, in December 2023, a woman came forward to accuse Combs. She said he raped her in 2003 when she was 17 years old.

By early 2024, Diddy was facing multiple rape charges.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, call The World’s Number of Sexually Transmitted Diseases at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673). A trained staff member will provide confidential, non-judgmental support and close support to support healing, recovery and more.

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *