Samsung Good Lock is the brand’s official customization app that provides various modules, providing different abilities to customize your Samsung Galaxy phone. These modules allow you to personalize various lock screen elementsor even add quick shortcuts, etc. We have figured out some of the best modules, which you should try in 2023. Meanwhile, you can learn to Fix Samsung Galaxy Store Not Downloading Apps.
Samsung Good Lock Tips and Tricks 2023
Samsung Good Lock is available only for Samsung smartphones and can be installed from the Samsung Galaxy Store. Read on to know the best tips and tricks for Samsung Good Lock.
Wonderland (Create 3D Motion Wallpapers)
Wonderland is a 3D motion wallpaper-creating module in Good Lock. With this, you can create your own moving 3D wallpapers with manual settings to adjust directional movements. You can either choose from the default moving wallpapers or create your own 3D motion wallpapers.
Follow the steps mentioned below to install and use this module app to create 3D moving wallpapers on your Samsung Galaxy Phone.
1. Install the Wonderland module of Good Lock from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it and click on Startnext click on the (+) icon to create your wallpaper.
3. Here, you can either choose an image from Gallery or a Solid Color.
4. After choosing an image, click on Image Settings.
5. Turn on the toggle for the ‘Enable motion effect‘ to choose a base layer, and set its motion movement.
6. Once done, click the Preview button and save it with a name.
7. Now, click on the Set as wallpaper button to apply it to your phone with a 3D motion effect.
LockStar (Customize Lock Screen and AOD)
The LockStar module will be liked by many Samsung users, as it allows you to customize the lock screen and AOD of your Samsung phone. With this, you can even change the clock style, icons, and components of the lock screen and AOD. Here’s how you can use it:
1. Install the LockStar module from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it inside the Good Lock app and allow the required permissions.
3. Once done, you can either enable the lock screen, AOD, or both to customize them.
4. Now, tap on Lock screen timeout and select a time for the lock screen to turn off automatically.
5. You can customize the following components of the lock screen and AOD, using LockStar:
6. Once you are done with the changes, click on Set wallpaper to change the background as well.
7. Now, select any background color, to preview it. It will be set on the lock screen and AOD.
NavStar (Customize Navigation Buttons and Gestures)
NavStar is a cool customization app that allows you to customize the navigation buttons and gestures. You can change the icons on navigation buttons or use a navigation bar in the form of gestures. To use it, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Install the NavStar app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it in Good Lock and allow the necessary permissions.
3. Here, Enable the toggleand you will see all the navigation customization options as follows:
- Make the navigation bar transparent.
- Manage the sensitivity of back gestures.
- Use the gesture handle and customize its width, transparency, and color.
- Select different icon packs for navigation buttons.
- Change the button layout and background color.
ClockFace (Customize Lock Screen and AOD Clock Style)
ClockFace is a customization app for the lock screen and AOD of your Samsung Galaxy phone. You can choose and customize the clock style of the lock screen and AOD with this app. Check out the steps mentioned below to use it.
1. Install the ClockFace app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open this app in Good Lock, and choose Always on Display or Lock screen.
3. Select any clock style you would like to set and click on the edit button to customize it.
4. You can customize the clock style’s colors, index, and elements, and click on the save button.
5. It will be saved under the My Clock section in the app and will be set to your phone’s lock screen or AOD.
NotiStar (Notifications Management)
NotiStar is a notification management app with several customization options to find any notification with a keyword on your Samsung phone. You can store all the notifications of different apps on your phone for a specific time period.
Follow the steps mentioned below to use NotiStar on your phone.
1. Install the NotiStar app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it in Good Lock and enable the Activate NotiStar toggle.
3. Here, you can use several options to customize the notifications arrangement on your phone:
- Choose apps for which you want to store notifications.
- Add filter keywords to quickly search notifications.
- Use it on the lock screen, as a quick shortcut icon to open the notifications section.
- Set the notification storage duration.
After enabling the lock screen usage, you have to swipe up the icon to see the notifications section.
EdgeTouch (Prevent Accidental Edge Touches)
EdgeTouch is a useful app, especially for the Samsung S series, Edge series, and Note Series to prevent accidental edge touches. Many people face accidental edge touches with curved display smartphones. With this app, you can add a touch-prone area on the edges to prevent any accidental touches.
Here are the steps to use this app on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
1. Install the EdgeTouch app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it and allow the media permission to the app.
3. Next, select the sensitivity of edge zones between optimized, sensitive, and insensitive.
4. Select Show Edge zones to see the default edge zones.
5. Click on Add Edge zone and set up the area directions manually.
One-Hand Operation + (Enable Single Hand Use Gestures)
The One Hand Operation + is a single-hand use customization app for your Samsung phone through which you can enable single-hand use gestures. This will let you use your Samsung phone more comfortably with a single hand, especially on large-screen phones, like the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
You can enable and customize the one-hand operation settings as mentioned below.
1. Install the One Hand Operation + app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Enable the toggle and select the gestures to be on the left hand, right hand, or both sides.
3. You can choose the actions for swiping straight, diagonally up, and diagonally down from both sides.
4. After that, you can even customize the settings like touch width, size, and position of the side gesture handle.
MultiStar (Customize the Multi Window Experience)
MultiStar is a multi-window customization app that lets you customize the multi-window experience with more valuable settings. With this, you can have some useful options as multiple apps at once on your phone more conveniently. Here’s how you can use it:
1. Install the MultiStar app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open this app in Good Lock and here you will see all the multi-window settings, like:
- Quickly launch multi-window by holding the recent apps key.
- Ability to zoom in multi-window apps.
- Disable the blur effect while adjusting the split screen view.
- Set gesture size for the apps opened in the pop-up view.
- Enable multi-focus to keep the apps running, which are not active in multi-window.
Now, you can open two apps in split screen view along with other apps in pop-up view at a single time. In the case of fold series phones, you can open even more apps at once.
RegiStar (Use Quick Actions and Arrange Settings)
RegiStar is a modular app that lets you customize your phone’s settings app and use some quick actions like a back tap, and pressing the side key, to perform an action. You can enable and use these features in the RegiStar app as shown below.
1. Install the RegiStar app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it in Good Lock and allow the necessary permissions.
3. Here, you will see all the customization options like:
- Enable back-tap action (double and triple tap).
- Enable side key press and hold action.
- Change phone settings menu order and group settings.
Sound Assistant (Customize Volume Panel)
Sound Assistant is a volume panel customization tool that allows you to change the layout and add more options to the volume adjustment panel of your Samsung Galaxy phone. You can even set up custom vibration patterns for notifications and ringtones alerts.
Follow the steps mentioned below to use this app on your phone.
1. Install the Sound Assistant app from the Galaxy Store.
2. Open it to find the customization options like:
- Customize the volume panel including layout, floating button, volume level, and movement.
- Add Bluetooth metronome, toolbar functions, and app volume control to the volume panel.
- Enable music control using volume keys.
- Add your favorite media app to play and control using multimedia buttons on your earphones, headphones, etc.
- Create custom vibration patterns.
- Use the voice changer feature.
- Add specific apps to the individual app volumes list to control a particular app’s volume at a time.
Wrapping Up: Customize your Samsung Phone with Good Lock
These were the top tips for Samsung’s Good Lock that you should try in 2023. All these features add to your Samsung smartphone experience and make it more usable and productive. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned with GadgetsToUse for more interesting articles!
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.