Booking a cab is a hassle in itself, and finding an affordable and cheap cab is like finding a needle in the grass. If you have experienced the same, fret not as in this reading, we are going to discuss how to book cheap cabs in India. Meanwhile, you can also learn to book Metro Ticket via WhatsApp.
How to Book Cheaper Cabs in India?
If you depend on cab services for your daily commute then you must be looking for ways to narrow down your bills. Below are the two tried, tested and effective ways of finding the cheapest cabs available. You can also compare the availability of cabs and book your preferred rides among all the available options. So without further adieu let’s look into it.
Use Indrive App to Book Cab at Fair Price
If you believe in negotiations and you travel often then the Indrive app is the one-stop solution to bring down your bills as it allows the passenger and driver to arrive at fair pricing by mutual consent. Follow these steps to use the Indrive app.
2. Now, enter your phone number to proceed forward.
3. Verify your phone number with the OTP sent to your phone.
4. Tap the hamburger icon at the top left icon.
5. Here, tap on the Passenger mode button.
6. Now, it’s your turn device location and allow location access to the app.
7. Now enter the pickup and drop location to see the average pricing for the route.
8. You can adjust the fare as per your preference, now tap on Find a driver to book a ride.
Use Cab Compare App to Book Cheap Cabs
If you keep shuffling between the apps to check and compare the prices every time you try to book a cab then Cab Compare will make it easy for you. It is a platform that simplifies your cab booking experience by providing price and availability comparison charts in one place. Let’s find out how.
2. Turn on your device location and allow location access to the app.
3. Once it shows up your device/pickup location, enter your drop location.
4. It will show you the available pricing for OLA, Uber, and Rapido depending on your vehicle preference.
5. Now, you can choose the cheapest fare among the others and book the most affordable ride for yourself.
In the above article, we discussed two methods which can be used to book cheaper cabs. I hope you liked this article; if you did, share it with your friends who are regular cab users. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.