Many times, you find that while using OTT platforms like Prime Video, Zee5, netflix, Disney Plus Hotstar, etc, the suggestions you get often revolve around your watch history. This gets worse if multiple people are sharing the same profile. In such a scenario, you might wish to delete your Watch History so that you can receive fresh suggestions that are not clouded by what was watched before. Here are some quick ways by which you can delete your watch history from popular platforms like Prime Video, Zee5, Hotstar, etc.
Delete Watch History in Prime Video, Netflix, Zee5, Hotstar
Follow the steps listed below to remove your watch history from these popular OTT platforms. Do note that for many of these platforms, you might need to log in via a browser as they don’t support clearing Watch History from the mobile app.
Delete History From Amazon Prime Video
You can delete the watch history of Amazon Prime video as follows:
1. Login to your Amazon Prime Video account.
2. From the top right corner of the page, click on your namethen visit Accounts and Settings
3. Switch to the Watch History tab.
4. Now you can individually remove your Watch History by clicking on Delete movie from Watch History.
Delete Your Watch History From Netflix
Follow these steps to delete the watch history of Netflix from your account.
1. Login to your Netflix account.
2. Hover over yours profile picture at the top right and click on Account.
3. Go to yours profile and click on the drop-down menu. Further, click on the view button next to viewing activity.
4. Now you will be able to see your Watch History. Click on the remove icon to delete your watch history.
Delete History From Disney Plus Hotstar
1. Login to your Display Plus Hotstar website.
2. Hover over the movie/show you wish to remove from the list. Click on the cross button (x). The movie/show will be removed from the Continue Watching list.
Delete Your Watch History From SonyLiv
Similar to Disney Plus Hotstar, there is no way as of now to remove your Watch History from the SonyLiv app. However, you can remove movies and shows from the Continue Watching list. Here’s how:
1. Login to the Sony Liv website.
2. Hover over the movie/show you wish to remove from the list. Click on the delete button. The movie/show will be removed from the Continue Watching list.
You can alternatively delete your account as well, but it is not a suggested move unless absolutely necessary since doing so will also remove and cancel your entire subscription.
Delete History From Zee5
Similar to SonyLiv and Hotstar, there is no way as of now to remove your Watch History from Zee5 either. However, you can remove movies and shows from the Continue Watching list.
1. Login to the Zee5 website.
2. Hover over the movie/show you wish to remove from the list. Click on the Cross (x) button. The movie/show will be removed from the Continue Watching list.
Bonus: Remove Your Search History from Zee5
If you are wishing to remove some recently searched terms from the Zee5 app, thankfully, that is easily achievable. Here’s how.
1. Click on the Search bar.
2. Tap on Clear all. This will remove all the recently searched items from the search tab.
These are the quick ways you can delete your watch history from Prime Video, Netflix, Zee5, etc. We hope the article helped you achieve the same. If you found this guide helpful, like and share it with your friends. Check out other useful tech tips and tricks linked below, and stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.