With the introduction of iOS 16, Apple introduced a customizable lock screen for different times and purposes. The new lock screen offers a totally new layout and different lock screens based on the Focus modes in iOS 16. Apple brought an option to crop an image and place time behind it on the Wallpaper on your iPhone. In this article, we will talk about ways using which you can fit small photos on the lock screen of your iPhone. Additionally, you can learn how to get iOS 16 lockscreen on Android.
How to Set a Small Photo on iPhone Lockscreen running iOS 16?
If you are looking for a way to set a small picture on your iPhone running iOS 16, in this read we have shared three ways to do so on your iPhone.
Crop the Photo in iOS 16
The first way to set a small image on your iPhone running iOS 16, is to crop the photo, before applying it as wallpaper. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the picture you want to fit as wallpaper and tap on it Edit button at the right top corner.
2. Now, choose the Crop tool from the bottom and then tap on the aspect ratio icon at the top right side.
3. Here, scroll to the right side and select Wallpaper and then tap on Done to save this picture.
4. Tap on the Share button and select Use as Wallpaper from the popup menu and it will be set as lock screen wallpaper.
Take a Screenshot
Another way to set a small image on your iPhone running iOS 16, is to take a screenshot of it. Here’s how:
1. Select and open the image in full screen that you wish to use as the lock screen and take a screenshot of it.
2. Now, go to the screenshot and tap on the Share button, and choose Use as wallpaper.
3. Now it will take you to the lock screen wallpaper page where you can preview the image and tap on Done to set it as lock screen wallpaper.
From Wallpaper Settings
You can also set a picture as lock screen wallpaper from the Settings app on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open Settings and navigate to Wallpaper.
2. Here, tap on Add New Wallpaper and choose Photo from the top left corner.
3. Now, select the picture of your choice and tap on Add to use the photo as wallpaper.
Use the Square Fit Photo App
Finally, you can also use a third-party app on your iPhone to set a picture as the lock screen.
1. Download the Square Photo Video Editor app from the App Store, and tap on New>Photo>Select photo.
2. Now tap on Crop and set the aspect ratio to 9:16 to crop.
3. Now tap on Save and the cropped photo will be saved to photos.
Wrapping Up: Set Small on iOS 16 lock screen
In the above article, we shared how to set any photo as your lock screen wallpaper on iOS 16. With the introduction of iOS 16, customization has become much easier and improved for which Android users had been taking a jab at iPhone users. We hope you found this useful, if you did make sure to like and share. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned for more such tips.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.