If you are a regular viewer on YouTubeyou might be familiar with YouTube comments and would’ve likely posted many of them over time. If you wish to go through the list of all those comments, modify them or remove them permanently, YouTube provides an easy way of doing so. Let’s explore the quick ways to see all the YouTube comments you have made on the platform from a PC or phone.
Methods to See Your Old Comments on YouTube
There are two ways to check all of your old YouTube comments ever made on the platform. Let’s discuss them.
Check YouTube Comments Made by You Via PC
Using a PC is the easiest way to view, edit or delete all the YouTube comments you have made in all these years.
1. Visit the YouTube website on a browser.
2. Make sure you are signed in your account.
5. Yours YouTube Comments will open in a new tab under Google My Activity.
7. If you wish to modify the comment, just click on the video link present below the comment. This will open the video in a new tab.
8. Scroll down to the comment section, and you will find your comment on the top as a Highlighted Comment.
9. Simply click the three dots on the top right of the comment and click on Edit. Now you will be able to modify your comment according to your preference.
Check YouTube Comments Made by You Via Mobile
You can also see all the YouTube comments you have made via your phone simply by following these steps.
1. Visit the YouTube website on your mobile browser.
2. Switch to the Desktop Mode by tapping the three dots from the top right of the screen and choosing Desktop Site.
3. Now, YouTube will open in Desktop mode with a UI similar to what you see on a PC.
4. Repeat the above steps, ie, click on the hamburger icon on the top left and tap History.
5. From the new pane on the right, choose Comments.
6. Now Google My Activity tab will open up with all your old YouTube comments.
7. You can tap on the (x) cross button present on the top right of each comment or simply scroll down to read all your old comments.
These are the two ways to see your own comments on YouTube from a PC or phone. We hope the article helped you achieve the same. If you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends, and check out more tech tips and tricks linked below. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks, and follow us on social media.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.