No. 10 Oklahoma faces No. 7 Oklahoma State Saturday in the top 10 race with the biggest results of the Big 12 tournament.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 pm ET at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, Okla. The game will be shown on ABC.
Oklahoma (10-1) jumped to the top 10 this week after defeating Iowa State, and will soon be in contention for the seventh Big 12 tournament. If OU wins or if No. 8 Baylor loses to Texas Tech, the Sooners will play the Big 12 game. winner and 5-year-old Oklahoma State coach Lincoln Riley is looking to continue his sixth straight win against the Cowboys.
Oklahoma State’s No. 7 (10-1) won for the first time in a Big 12 winning game. The Cowboys are doing this with the highest defense in the Big 12 under former coach Mike Gundy.
Bedlam will have a bigger tone with the upcoming move to the SEC, and the winner still has a shot at the College Soccer Playoff with a little help. With that in mind, look for anything you would like to have in a game between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State odds
- Publication: Oklahoma State -3.5
- Below: 50.5
- Financial method: Oklahoma State -188, Oklahoma +152
Three Ways to Know
– Oklahoma State has played nine straight games since winning 28-23 against Tulsa in Week 2. The Cowboys are 6-0 S / U at home in 2021.
– Oklahoma was opened as the 1.5th favorite, and now the Sooners are the underdog for the first time this season. Oklahoma is 2-0 S / U as a shortcut since Riley took control in 2017.
– The Sooners are 6-0 S / U in one game this season. The Cowboys are 4-1 S / U in one game, with only a 24-21 slipup loss to Iowa State on Oct. 23.
Three things to look for
– Second chance for Spencer Sanders. Sanders struggled with last year’s loss to the Sooners. He completed 10 of 19 passes in 97 yards and over and did not participate in athletics. Sanders has thrown just one way in Oklahoma State’s last five games, and this has been the result of a powerful game with Jaylen Warren (1,078 yards, 10 TDs). Oklahoma allows 3.6 yards for a running test and is led by defender linebacker Bon Bonitto (13.5 TFL) and defensive end Isaiah Thomas (10 TFL).
– Caleb Williams on the way. Williams, a newcomer, has shone a bright light since taking Spencer Rattler as a starter, but there has been pain. Williams has not been strong on the road with the last 65%, two TDs and three routes. He still offers great talent, especially in athletics, and Oklahoma State should be accountable in passing games.
– Image of ‘SEC’. Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy said Bedlam it may be a thing of the past while Oklahoma leaves the SEC. This makes Boone PIckens Stadium a very unpleasant Saturday. The Sooners have only made two appearances on their way to Oklahoma State.
Know that it is important
Oklahoma State leads FBS on a third-floor defense. Opponents turn out only 24.5% of their chances. Defense coordinator Jim Knowles has created a standard defense, and five different players have nine lost weapons. The Cowboys’ secret will force the Temporary to be third and longest, while Williams or Backup Rattler could make a big mistake.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State forecast
In addition to the Texas game, the Sooners ran 200 yards or more in four of the six games with Williams down in the middle of the crowd. Kennedy Brooks reaches 6.0 yards on each carrier with 10 TDs, and Oklahoma needs to keep him going. Williams makes a number of games for the first time, and this gives the Players power over the game while they still have a chance to think. Oklahoma leads the fourth round and suspends the final Oklahoma State conference. Don’t worry. He will run again next week.
Final results: Oklahoma 31, Oklahoma State 27