Britney Spears & Kevin Federline’s Custody After Conservatorship – Hollywood Heart


Britney Spears shares two sons Sean, 16, and Jayden, 15, with ex-husband Kevin Federline. The star currently has a 30% chance, while Kevin owns 70%.

Britney streams, 39, does not want a “war” to keep a child with a former husband Kevin Federline, 43, when his savings termination expired. The old family shares the young children Sean Preston Federline, 16, and Jayden James Federline, 15, together, and is currently in a state of custody Baby!… Another Extra Time the star holds 30%, while Kevin holds 70%.

When it comes to seeing that moment, “he has a chance to get as much as he wants right now, since Kevin doesn’t deny his shows with the guys,” the insider HollywoodLife TOGETHER. “Britney knows that Kevin is a good father. They do not want to go to war with him. Nobody wants that, ”he added. Britney had previously been jailed in 2007, and eventually she and Kevin agreed to a reunion. This changed again in 2019 when Kevin took 70%.

Kevin Federline and Britney Spears share two young boys together. (Jim Smeal / PRICE / Shutterstock)

Basically, her son Sean will be 18 years old in just two years. “Britney has been advised to get out of jail because – at a time when this could go to court and change – one of her sons will be 18 years old and the other will be in the backyard,” said a second colleague. “She does not want to give her children the benefit of the doubt. They are all old enough to know what is going on. He loves her and is happy that she is now bringing her life back to life. All her children know that their whole lives are for Britney, “he explained.

Britney’s retention work resumed in Feb. 2008, and has remained in place for 13 years. His father Jamie Spears, 69, was suspension as a supervisor about his daughter’s wealth – which includes music and business – last month. This came after Britney testified in court asking for her removal after a number of reasons, including that she was unable to remove the IUD and was forced to work. Jamie was replaced by a certified accountant John Zabel, right Jodi Montgomery he remains a master protector of his person. Britney has officially asked for the conservatorship to end all fall.

“Kevin and his mother have been very supportive of Britney. Now that the boys are older, they can decide for themselves when to spend time with their mother and support her,” said a third source for HL. “The whole family gathers around her. to move on with his life. ”

And Britney really has an idea to move forward: the singer has announced her boyfriend Sam Asghari, 27, last month! Britney he proudly showed off his impressive diamond ring via Instagram when Sam asked him cheerfully next to him. I can’t believe it! ”She ran on Instagram.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *